Friday, March 27, 2009

Yeah for Spring Break!!

Spring Break is finally here....Jonathan and Chris are so ready for the break! It has been harder and harder to get Jonathan up and going in the mornings and a few of them he has not wanted to even go to school (highly unlike him). I know this break will do wonders for his attitude and I hope we can finish up the school year strong.
The question now is what to do with all this time???
I have a few surprises up my sleeve. I hope the kids will enjoy the outings that we are planning for them. The weather looks great and so I am hoping to go to the park a few times and we plan to go to the zoo in Columbia and maybe to a children's museum too. This week should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hope y'all have a fun week!