My sister in law (Angie), brother in law (Darryl), and myself went to the Children's Market consignment sale on Tuesday. The event was held in the gym at our church and is being hosted by our children's dept. and the early learning center. We found several neat items there!
I bought Laurie a kitchen set complete with dishes and a smocked dress. I got the boys a nice polo shirt a piece and a Diego car for Nicholas. Angie and Darryl also bought some things for my kids. It was so nice of them to think of them! They bought Jonathan a pair of red crocs with mickey mouse on them. They got Nicholas a pair of Gap flip flops and Laurie got two pairs of l'Amour shoes (one white and one navy). I was so excited! All of these items were in excellent condition. My mother in law also got Laurie a beautiful doll house complete with furniture and dolls. She is planning to hold on to it and give it to her for Christmas.
I had a great time and really enjoyed being able to spend time with Angie and Darryl. Thanks guys for thinking of and buying for my kids! They loved the shoes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment