Monday, March 23, 2009

More Birthday Fun

On Laurie's actual birthday, we had a pretty normal day but we did meet Erin and her kids at McDonald's. They were not able to come to the party and so we wanted to get together on Laurie's special day. They gave Laurie a lullaby glow worm! She loved it because she loves music and it played some of the same lullabies that are on her CD. She calls it a baby as she calls all babies. Thank you Emma, Morgan, and Ryan.
I still can't believe that she is 2 years old! Happy Birthday baby girl!








2 comments:

Erin said...

I totally loved the glow worm! I figured Laurie needed it!

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Love that last picture with Laurie's great little cute smile. :-)
And I do appreciate that your friends are already indoctrinating her with the '80s merchandise. ;-)
I can deal with Rainbow Brite and the classic Strawberry Shortcake- even Care Bears but we may have to draw the line at Popples...LOL- j/k- I don't care- I'll watch whatever she wants to watch with me... (as long as I can introduce her to G.I. Joe and Transformers and ThunderCats at some point too... ;-)) (pretty soon I'll have to let the boys experience the awesomeness of the classic '80s cartoons too)