Sunday, March 15, 2009

Morgan turns 4!

Morgan is five weeks older than Nicholas, so she celebrated her birthday this past Saturday, March 14! The party was at Monkey Joe's and all the kids seemed to really enjoy the place. Nicholas was a little shy about getting on some of the bigger slides and things so I went down one of the big slides with him. Morgan, though, had no fear and absolutely loved it!
Thanks for inviting us Morgan to a great party. Happy Birthday!! You will be receiving your invitation in a few weeeks...Nicholas is getting excited about his party next. He believes that until you have your party you don't turn another year older!
My boys LOVE the swords!
I can't resist telling this tidbit...Jonathan wanted to play the claw game at Monkey Joe's. He wanted one of the prizes. I told him that those were very hard to get out of the machine and that I was no good at it so I couldn't help him. He decided that he would try anyway and Jonathan actually picked up a prize the FIRST TIME! I was so proud of him!

No comments: