Our weather is always a bit unpredictable but these past 2 weeks have been almost unbelievable! Last week we had snow on the ground on Monday and Tuesday and by Friday it was 75 degrees. This week has started out very warm (almost like summer-in the 70s and 80 degrees today) and the weather forecast is for 55 tommorrow and 45 on Friday!! These extreme temperature differences have made my boys' allergies flare up. They are now taking their singulair and a cough medecine at night. Jonathan and Nicholas have not needed it for some time but once the weather started changing daily, they had to get back on it. I hope the singulair kicks in soon!
I am so ready for the weather to change and stay warm!!! Spring hurry up and come already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Me too! I enjoyed getting to wear my flip flops!
Hey girl...just wanted to let you know that I've got the tackle box, but no pencil case. I think I have one pencil box left, but it's not clear. I can have the tb done by Friday night or Sat. morning...if that's too late, no problem. Just LMK! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you...it's been a whirlwind at our house the past two days!
Post a Comment