Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Pics

Our snow storm, yes storm, came complete with big snow flakes, thunder, and lightning. Since I grew up in the tropics, I was not aware that thunder and lightning could accompany snowfall. We ended up with about 3 or 4 inches!! The kids loved the snow and Laurie kept walking in it saying 'snow, snow, snow'. We did it all outside...rode on a sled, built a snowman, threw snowballs, and tried to ride the bikes in the snow (and no that did not work). The only down side of all this snow is that I was not able to go to the gym today. I am not even sure that the gym is open..


The boys enjoyed our borrowed sled (from our neighbor)

Spot seemed to enjoy the snow too!
Jonathan's first snowball


Our first attempt at a snowman-it was shorter than Laurie!

Even though she kept falling..Laurie really liked the white stuff

No comments: