Saturday, March 7, 2009

What Nicholas wants to be when he grows up

Nicholas told me yesterday that he wanted to be a POLICE MAN and a FOOTBALL PLAYER when he grew up. He told me that he already had the costume for the football player (he dressed up as one for halloween last year) and would just need the one to be a police man. I told Chris that somehow I could see him doing either one of those if that is what he feels called to do with his life. I am sure this will change as he continues to grow but this was the first time he had expressed anything like that to me. I know he will grow up to be the man that God wants him to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can totally see Nick being a police officer and/or football player! He'll be knocking people's blocks off one way or the other! Watch out! :-)