Thursday, March 19, 2009

AWANA skating party

Wednesday night, all the kids from our AWANA group went to the skating rink. Jonathan's friend, Maggie, went with us. She, Jonathan, and Nicholas had a great time! They skated some (or attempted it), played some games, and ate pizza. They even went to the AWANA store where Jonathan got a set of dominoes and a bouncy ball for Maggie. Nicholas even got a prize from the store even though Cubbies usually don't get to go to the store. He was very happy..thank you Ms. Kim. I forgot to take my camera so I took one or two with my phone.

The boys at the AWANA store

Jonathan and Maggie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6:30 AM? What time do you get up? Wow- LOL ;-)
I can't believe I missed the skating party- you should definitely tell me about that next time- if I can I'd definitely love to come for that- I love roller skating to classic disco music (and some other styles...) ;-)
Glad the kids had a good time- Jonathan has a kind of bemused expression in one of those photos... :-)