As mothers, we are concerned (or should I say worry) about our children constantly. Are they ok? Do they have friends at school? Are they behaving well? Am I doing a good job disciplining them? Do I discipline often enough? And this concern starts from the time we find out that we are pregnant. It may start then and the concerns may be different but every mother has to learn to deal. I personally try not to think about too much all at one time and I try to remember that my kids belong to the Lord who gave them to me. The Lord knows and wants what is best for my kids even more than I do. What an awesome thought!
So when your kids have dished out more than you can handle in one day in one morning...remember we all go through those days and that God is right there with you willing to help if you will simply ask Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Awesome point! I needed this tonight!
Thanks, Jessica!
Post a Comment