Chris and I are care group leaders in our SS class at church. Our care group has two months during the year in which we are responsible for providing breakfast for our class on Sunday mornings and for organizing a social. This month we decided to go to the bowling alley and then to go to Chick Fil A and eat supper. I personally have not been bowling for some time but my kids love to go so I decided we would try it for our social. We had a great turn out and everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves. My kids did better on their bowling scores than I did...imagine that! A big thank you goes to Kate Elizabeth who really helped out with Laurie Grace at the bowling alley. She is the one holding Laurie in the kid picture. Laurie would not have willing sat still for that picture or any picture. It is hard to organize 50 plus people and I called the bowling alley and Chick Fil A 3 different times to ensure that the reservations for made. (we still had some technical issues at the bowling alley though) I am glad that all went well and I am glad that we are not in charge of the social again till August.
Our family (As you can tell, I still have lots of work to do at the gym!)

All the kids yelling BOWLING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment