I have throughly enjoyed the MLK holiday! I went to the gym in the morning and when I got back I received a call from my friend Susan who wanted to get together. We decided to go to Chick Fil A on the eastside since it has an indoor play place.
Erin, Susan, and I took our children (except for a few that were farmed out to relatives) and had a great time. The food was exceptionally good since I was able to eat without someone else in my lap or without having to share my food with one of my kids. For you see, Laurie had stayed home with Chris so she could get her nap in. The kids played very well together and we talked up a storm. Before we knew it, it is 4pm and we were just getting ready to go our seperate ways.
Now I am back at home about to wrap up a great day. I did not accomplish much but it was so relaxing and I did continue to build upon my relationships with these two special ladies...It was time well spent if you ask me. Thanks girls!!
A big thank you also goes out to my mother in law for having Jonathan over to spend the night. He always has such a great time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment