Saturday, January 17, 2009

My first blog award- Yay me!

I received my first blog award tonight and I am so excited!!



My friend Sarah Beth nominated me for this award. I was so honored! Thanks Sarah Beth. In order to nominate others...

The rules are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like to nominate these great blogs:

Our Crazy Life (my best friend-love ya).

It's all small stuff (love your originality)

The crazy Cotherans (I am enjoying getting to know you better)

My life as a Zookeeper (ditto)

A window into our world (ditto)

Mommy hold you (you are so smart)

Everyday love (thank you for your example of patience)

A contentment journey (thanks again)

The Wuenschel family (thank you for your love for our children)

A slice of real life (happy belated birthday)

So get in the game and nominate all the blogs that you think are great!

No comments: