Both of my boys started school again today and I must confess that I was a little worried. Nicholas has never had any problems with school. The first couple of weeks that he was in school in the fall, he wanted me to walk him into the building but he walked right in without any trouble. I thought that was great for a three year old!
Jonathan, on the other hand, has had many hard adjustments to school. It started when he started preschool. It takes him a while to warm up to new people and new situations, both of which are present at school. He was just getting used to the routine when Christmas break happened and the adjustment started all over again in January. BUT this year his first day back was great. I hope and pray that the rest of the week continues this way. So far...so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment