Thursday, January 15, 2009

What to do, what to do...

Does anybody else have children who need and like to be on a schedule??
Ever since my children were babies, I have tried real hard to create a schedule for them and then stick to it. However, days like today and Monday when there is no school throws us completely off schedule. I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese yesterday afternoon but I could tell by that evening they were wondering what was next in our scheduled routine.
We plan to go to the gym this morning. The kids have an area where they can play while I try to lose a few pounds. After that, we do not have much more planned for the day. Sure I have things to do at home, but my kids usually get in the way and/or go behind me and destroy what I clean up.
My brothers are suppossed to be stopping by this weekend which will help me out some because the kids love to play with them. Chris has to work today and has a class tommorrow so he will not be able to help any until Sunday or Monday depending on how wiped out he is from these two days.
If anyone has any suggestions on fun things to do with your children that does not cost alot (remember I have to pay for three!) let me know ASAP.

1 comment:

snookmama said...

I did a post like this a month ago and got a few answers...
Go to my blog and in the post archive spot click on 2008, scroll down to "The List." Btw, Monkey Joe's is BOGO on Monday and Wednesdays I think. Let me know and we'll make a playdate.