Monday, January 26, 2009

It happened AGAIN!!

Laurie is starting a new trend in the wearing of pajamas!
Last night or should I say this morning, I went into her room to get her up and I found her with her pajamas half way unzipped and her diaper undone on one side and around her knees!! Her sheet was wet and I am guessing that is why I heard her make some noise a couple of times last night. This is not the first time she has attempted this look in her pajamas, in fact it is about the third or fourth time. I think she must like it that way! I am also beginning to think she gets the sensation of being wet and does not like it and attempts to remedy the situation by herself!
Now I am all for self sufficiency, but not in the middle of the night, not in relation to your diaper, and not at 22 months old. I bought her some PULL UPS today at the grocery store in hopes that she will be less successful in acheiving her new look in them. If that does not work, I will be more than open to suggestions because my idea of a good start to the morning does not include changing sheets!!

No comments: