We had a treat tonight...We met Chris at the pizza inn in Duncan for supper. Chris had to work late (open house at Byrnes) and so the kids and I met him at the pizza inn. To our surprise, it was kids eat free night!! I was pleasantly surprised and so was my pocket book. The kids ate very well and so they were able to play a few games in the play room after supper.
We also saw some friends from our previous church. They are doing well and it was really nice to see them again. So you all can add pizza inn to the list of places where kids eat free because apparently it happens every Tuesday night. Who knows, that may become our Tuesday night tradition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You should have checked the bloglist sooner...it was one of my very first KEF finds!! ;) We love their KEF but so do many other people...it's always very crowded!!
I think the PIZZA INN at Duncan is the best one. I love any place where KEF.
Post a Comment