Friday, January 23, 2009

T.G.I.F.

I am so glad this week is coming to an end...It has been a full week of running around and enjoying life and friends (those at school and at the gym). You would think that since we had a holiday and snow day at the beginning of the week that we wouldn't be so tired but WE ARE!
I can tell my kids are tired because they are moving slower and little things are becoming big deals to them and Laurie is in her crib sleeping up a storm.
I went to the gym this morning and ended up working out with a trainer and Susan and Erin after I had done my 2 miles on the tread mill. I came out of there exhausted. After we picked up Nicholas from school, I took him to Mc Donald's where he and Laurie expended even more energy playing on the playground (it was such a nice day).
All I can say is that I am glad that our weekend plans do not include much more than cleaning the house, entering my items for switch a roos, and getting ready for worship and the week ahead.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Hey Jessica! I meant to email you back earlier in the week...whew...time flies, eh?

I thought maybe my sister would like to see some of your boy stuff...she has a 7 month old, so he's still pretty small. I will ask her if she's interested and let you know!

Talk to you soon!

Leigh :)