The conference continues this weekend with many events planned to let us meet and interact with missionaries. Of course, I am especially excited to meet these people since I know a little about what they go through since I myself was a missionary's kid and my parents are on the field once again right now! The conference ends with a big dinner at church and a missions fair after the morning services. I am glad that I can hear from others who sacrifice so much to go and share the story of Jesus. It also reminds me of the poor job I am doing to share with those that are right around me (no real sacrifice required). I think it will also encourage me to do better-share more and more often for the time is drawing nigh for Jesus' return.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
G. M. C. 2009
Last night our 4 or 5th annual global missions conference began. We had a wonderful time of praise and worship and then one of the kids' choirs sang (k and 1st grade). Jonathan is a part of that choir and he did a great job up on the stage. Their little choir sang three songs which was impressive, but the most impressive part is that they sat through about 30 minutes of the service BEFORE they got up to sing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
The cubbies tried to stay and see the kids choir but when D.J. started talking we got up and left. The kids were not going to sit through that!
I wished we could have saw them.
Post a Comment