I know every child has their own idiosyncrasies but Laurie has a strange one. She loves baby wipes!! Not just any kind of baby wipes mind you..it has to be the naturally refreshing cucumber and green tea ones that Huggies make. Yes, they make wipes with cucumber and green tea! She goes into her room and secretly takes baby wipes out of the tub and puts them up to her nose to smell them or she will try to eat them. Then I find them around my house after she has used them or I will find her with her hands crammed full of wipes.
I have to admit them do smell terrific, that is one of the reasons I buy them. But I am going to have to put them out of her reach or be prepared to buy two tubes every other week...one to use on her behind and one for her to use in whatever way she thinks is appropriate.
Baby wipes are non toxic, right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment