When I got her up this morning, her pajamas were unzipped a little but her pull up was still on and her sheet was dry. I'll take that scenario any morning as oppossed to the one we had on Monday morning. Laurie loved the pull ups (they have Dora on them) so much that she got them out of her closet and started walking around her room with the package singing the Dora theme song! Yes, my 22 month old knows the Dora theme song! When I tried to change her back into her diaper for the morning, she fussed at me and told me she wanted Dora..so she wore a pull up most of the morning too. Here are some pictures of her and her pull ups...
I guess I might as well start potty training her soon. OH JOY!
Not a diaper mommy!
Here let me help you.
I'm ready for my day with my Dora pull up and blankie! What more does a girl need?






No comments:
Post a Comment