I made my 2 mile run/walk on the treadmill at the gym today in 29 minutes!! I know most of you are not that impressed, but I started out doing the two miles in 35 or 36 minutes. My goal is to run/walk 3 miles in those same 29 minutes. I still have a long way to go but I do have some motivation-my body (only a leaner version of it) in a bathing suit at the beach this summer.
I am also thinking of participating in the zebra 5k in February! To Erin, Susan and anyone else who is working towards a similar goal...keep working at it. The prize is worth the sacrifice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Jessica, that's awesome! You go, girl!
Hey girl! you go! That's awesome!
I think Erin is okay on clothes. She's not much of a "saver" so I don't know that she would be willing to hold on to them for the next few years. I would KILL to have someone to go through for boy stuff, but she's different {God love her}.
Thanks anyway. If I find out differently, I'll let you know. If not, I hope you do well a S-A-Roos!
Leigh :)
That's awesome Jessica! Keep it up! However, I think the date for te Zebra run may actually be in May. I'm not sure, we need to check on that.
Post a Comment