Erin and I went to Gaffney today to buy some...SPRING CLOTHES!!! Yes it is only February but it is never too early to start especially when you have to buy for three children. Carter's has done an exceptional job with their spring lines this year. They have adorable patterns and colors. I love their clothes and the prices are usually good especially if you have a coupon.
I was also on the hunt for an outfit for Jonathan to wear to school on Friday because they are taking the spring pictures that day. I didn't want him to have to wear a real wintry looking outfit for his spring picture, but it needed to be something warm since it is only suppossed to be 49 degrees on Friday. I got him a blue checked long sleeve button up shirt which he may wear with some khakis. I also bought a beautiful bright green argyle sweater vest which he may wear with khakis and a shirt. I only problem with that is that it really needs a short sleeve shirt not a long sleeved one and I don't want to have him be cold all day just so he will look good in a picture. Why can't the school schedule those pictures at a later date?? Here's a crazy idea...why not schedule them closer to spring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment