This year since both boys are in school, I had to come up with two good ideas. Nicholas' class is the smaller of the two and it is made up of all boys so I did something masculine (or as masculine as you can get for valentine's day). I made little lockers filled with m&ms for his class. Jonathan has 17 kids in his class so I needed something that would go for either a boy or a girl and that was simple. I made little bags of teddy grahams and gummi bears and put a tag on all of them that said 'bear hugs from Jonathan'. For all the teachers, I traced the boys hands, wrote a note on them and placed the hands for a bottle of lotion (it smelled so good because I went to Bath and Body Works!). I hope everyone enjoys their valentines.
Valentines for Nicholas' class
Valentines for Jonathan's class
Valentines for the teachers






2 comments:
As a teacher, I love it! Very cute and creative!
Girl, you are so creative... Those were great ideas. I might have to the teacher one for the end of the yr or teacher apprecation...
Post a Comment