I went to the gym this morning, as is now becoming my norm, and biked for 30 minutes. I biked almost 11 miles in those 30 minutes..that means I was doing a 3 minute mile!! I am thrilled about that but I am not thrilled about my weight (it does not seem to be budging). I am curious, does any one else have these problems??
I would be interested in starting a support group of sorts to help each other stay on track with our eating as well as the exercise and see if my weight will finally budge right on out of my life. Send me a comment if you are interested, especially those in my church who I know have similar goals. Let's help each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I know how you feel, when I "do" excerise and eat right it takes sooooooooooooo long to see any affects of all the hard work and then I see people doing the same thing and you can tell it and then I get dissappointed and say the heck with it. I start back tomorrow at least w/ the eating right and hopefully walking... Good luck, sounds like you are doing great!!!!!
Post a Comment