Friday, February 6, 2009

Pancake, pajama party

Nicholas had a fun day at preschool today. His class had a pancake, pajama party! What is a pancake, pajama party you may ask?? Well from what I can gather, you wear your pajamas to school and have a great time making and then eating pancakes with all your friends. Nicholas said it was fun but he also informed me that they had waffles instead of pancakes! The teachers at his preschool make learning so creative and fun..Nicholas enjoys going to school so much.
He must be learning lots too...because some of his other teachers are telling me of some pretty amazing things he can do. For example, his Awana teacher, Ms. Tanya, told me on Wednesday that Nicholas has been giving all the children their name tags as they come in to the class. I knew Nicholas was recognizing his own name but I was unaware that he also recognized everyone else's name in his class (I think they have about 10-12 kids). He also has to be distinguishing between first and last names because both are printed on the name tags.

Nicholas, Mommy is so proud of you! Thank you too for being such a good helper..keep up the good work.

No comments: