As many of you know, I am training for a 5k in April. I ran (well it is more a walk and then run some too) the whole length now twice this week. I am going according to a training schedule that my SS teacher gave me and so I walked 3.5 minutes and ran 1.5 minutes of every 5 minutes for the time that it took me to get to 3 miles on the treadmill. I completed the 3 miles in 43 minutes 45 seconds on Tuesday and today I finished in 42 minutes! It is a challenge and a couple of years ago I never would have dreamed that I would be training for a RACE. But it is a little addictive and I guess this is a good one to have. I am looking forward to the race and my goal is to finish the race in 30 minutes! Dream big right? If all goes well with this race, I may try the half marathon too.
If all this running does not help my weight to budge then I guess I am just suppossed to be this size. However, I don't think I can sweat this much three times a week for months on end and not loose at least some weight.
All continues to go well on the race training front...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment