Today, Laurie did have a small victory-she pee peed in the potty this afternoon! I made a big deal about, Nicholas made a huge deal about it, Jonathan has mildly impressed, and Chris was still at work. Even though her entire family that was at home at the time cheered her on, I am not sure she made the connection.
She is learning how to sit on the potty (I have to read her a Boz book for her to remain on the seat). She has also learned how to ease herself off the potty when she does not want to try to pee. I am working very hard at this training!!
Tommorrow we should be at home more (we still have to go to the gym though) so maybe we will try the big girl panties again. I think I will reserve future posts on this subject to times when we have great progress to report. Maybe that will be sometime this month...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment