Monday, February 9, 2009

Jonathan's sick day

Jonathan has been pretty healthy this winter however, yesterday evening he started running a fever. He did not go to choir last night at church. We kept monitoring him throughout the night and even though he had a good night's sleep, he still had a fever this morning. His fever was only 100 degrees but I did not want to take any chances. He probably just has a virus but I did not want to send him to school sick..so he is at home with me today. Jonathan did tell me this morning that he did not want to go to school. This is unlike him since he usually wants to go and really enjoys school.
The medicine must have kicked in though because I can't even tell that he feels bad right now. Oh well, this gives him another day to recover. Don't worry Jonathan, the school week will start for you tommorrow!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope he gets feeling better!

Stacy said...

Hope he stills feel better in the morning.