Don't you hate it when the weather threatens or worse yet even ruins your plans? Today we had planned to go to the park with some friends but between the rain last night and the dark clouds looming over ahead this morning, we cancelled the trip. I am not sure what the day will hold but maybe we can find something else to do to entertain the kids.
Well...our day held a trip to Chuck E Cheese!!! My kids love that place, mommy not so much. We did get out of there for cheap today though so that made me happy! I split a coupon for food with Erin and her kids and we had some coupons for free tokens. There is a Chuck E Cheese brand of string cheese and my kids love the cheese so we buy at least one pack every week. On the back of those containers of cheese are coupons for a food deal and for 12 free tokens. I had a few of those saved up and you can use 3 at each visit.
The kids play so well there and Laurie is now old enough that she can go play like one of the big kids if the place is not too crowded. She checks in with me often though and so I can keep tabs on her easily. I even make the boys come back occasionally since I only give them 3 tokens at a time. It just makes me feel better knowing that they are fine.
I am looking forward to next week when everyone will be at camp and I don't have to think up something for them to do everyday. It gets tiring and sometimes can be expensive. Thank goodness for coupons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yep, the kids had a blast! I am so glad they are such good friends! And you know you love going to Chuck E Cheese...just admit it! ;)
Post a Comment