Calling all David Jeremiah fans...
David Jeremiah will be at the Bi-Lo Center in Greenville at 7 pm on October 29, 2009! You can log on to (http://www.turningpointonline.org/site/R?i=WzJyKN387SBZbuIamrZh4g) to request tickets. Yes the event is FREE!!!
I am sure that the event will fill quickly so if you want to go, I suggest you inquire about the tickets soon.
My mother in law loves his teachings so I ordered some tickets for us. I am going to take her to see him that night in Greenville. I am excited too...I enjoy him on the radio (when I get a chance to listen to him). They are mailing the tickets to me closer to the event date but at least I am assured that we have tickets. David Jeremiah...here we come!
Oh by the way, Charles Billingsley will also be there to lead worship!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I just signed up! Shane uses his material for his Sunday School lessons! Thanks for the info!
We are sooo going!! :) We have no idea who this man is but we loved Charles Billingsley in Charleston, so he has to be good too! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment