Yesterday Erin and I went to Gastonia, NC. We spent several hours in Mary Jo's fabric store looking for material to make some pants for the kids for the fall (yes, it is coming up next). I am excited about several pairs that I am going to attempt to make (with the help of my mother in law) for Laurie.
Later that evening the kids still acted like they had lots of energy and bedtime was fast approaching. So since the weather was so nice, we decided to take our supper to the playground at our church. The kids loved it...they ate, played, swang, ate, and played some more. We even saw some others from church there too. Laurie Grace enjoyed playing with baby Bailey so much! Once the Amersons left, she told me she loved baby Bailey. It was such a peaceful time and so laid back...I enjoy those times so much!
Jonathan brought his DSi to take some pictures too!
Laurie and her friend, Bailey











1 comment:
that is so sweet what Laurie Grace said. tell her that Bailey wants to play with her again soon. :) we had a good time running into ya'll last night!
Post a Comment