Write this down...I bought my first 2 Christmas presents on July 6th!! They were such great deals though, I just couldn't pass them up. Also note...this will probably not happen again next year! My mother in law, Nicholas, and I went to the Disney outlet in Jonesville today. Nicholas is a great child to shop with..as long as he gets a prize. I gave him five dollars and told him that was his money that he could spend and no more. He did really well with that and did not ask for more either. He was patient as my mother in law and I looked through the entire store (I mean we dug through every box) and as we then debated over what to actually buy and what to put back. I bought something for all of my kids so that I would not come back home empty handed...a puffle shirt for Jonathan, a princess shirt for Laurie Grace, and Nicholas picked out a Little Einsteins toy. I also bought a present for Nicholas and for one of Chris' nephews for Christmas. We did so well there that my mother in law and I are planning to go back again before school starts back.
Laurie Grace loved her shirt so much that she took her dress off and insisted that we put that shirt on her. After all, what more does a little girl need than her princess shirt, princess blanket, and her paci??







2 comments:
I bought 2 buggies full of stuff for Christmas in Feb...lol. If you get a good deal you gotta get it! We haven't been to the outlet forever.
See, I keep on saying I need to start shopping but Tyler wants Santa to bring him a pool so I guess we are looking around on that one.maybe I can get a pool cheap at the end of the year and some pool stuff to go w/ it..lol.. But Eric hates for me to buy before hand cause I can never find it when it is time to give out..lol
Post a Comment