After lunch, the boys and I along with my niece went down to the pool. They loved the pool and even lounged for a little while. Laurie Grace and I have been suffering with our allergies and so we had gotten her some medecine at Target. She took a 4 hour nap that afternoon! It was much needed too..she has been going to bed late and getting up early and missing her nap for several days.
We picked up some supper and took it to the beach. The beach was so nice at low tide. The kids went from playing in a pool that had formed to jumping the waves. Jonathan also attempted to build a sand castle. He loves to play in the sand! I even found two star fish in the sand. They had made beautiful imprints in the sand. I thought they were dead at first but when we turned them over we found out that they were still kicking..so we took a few pics and put them back in the ocean. Laurie Grace wanted to hold one so we helped her but she still needs some help with the concept of being careful! Thank goodness star fish grow their limbs back. We stayed at the beach till sunset. It is so peaceful in the evening. The kids were exhausted and so we did not have much trouble putting them in the bed. I fell asleep with them!!
Me with a monkey on my back!
Nicholas was pretending to take a nap!
Nicholas took this one of me
A beautiful ending to the day!!













No comments:
Post a Comment