Our family has been waiting all summer for our trip to the beach. The children have asked about going to the beach off and on all summer long. So early Monday morning, we finally took off! Even though it was a long trip, the kids did great and we had very little fighting. That was partially due to the fact that Frances (my mother in law) and Corie (my niece) were riding with us. We arrived in Charleston (we like it better here than at Mrytle Beach) around lunch time and after eating lunch we headed to the beach. The kids were so excited that they got in the ocean with all their clothes on. I got their bathing suits but it was too late..they were soaked, clothes and all. Later that day we checked in at the hotel and bought a few groceries. We just had a pizza from a local shop for supper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Cute! ...looks like lots of fun.
Looks like you are having a great time! We are heading to Charleston tomorrow. Too bad we didn't know we were both gonna be there. We could have taken pictures at the beach!
Cute! I'm glad you guys are having a good time! We missed you at Bunco last night! It was a lot of fun! You will catch on with no problem next month!
I hope that everything at check in was good... Sorry, I forgot to leave that with Tyler busy weekends=forgetful minds... Have fun... Right across I think where y'all are staying is a place called Red's I heard it was WONDERFUL... I will be there on Saturday... Have fun!!!!!!
Post a Comment