Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Preparing for the beach..

This week I am trying to get things ready for the beach next week as well as keeping three kids occupied...how exhausting! I still need to locate another bathing suit for Laurie Grace, me, and Chris. I am planning to go and look tommorrow after I go to the gym (yes, I am still trying to maintain that schedule too). We took the kids, all except for Jonathan, to the movies this morning too. They enjoyed Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything very much. Nicholas is becoming quite the movie buff! He even laughs at the appropriate times and shows concern when the characters are in trouble.
I am still planning to take them to the library and swimming at Nanny's sometime this week. I also need to finish getting things ready for Switch A Roos before we leave. We have a birthday party this weekend too...and the list goes on and on. So if you are at home and bored, feel free to come and visit us. BUT be prepared to work!

No comments: