The boys continue to have Upward soccer games on Saturday mornings. I was able to catch both games this week-from start to finish. Nicholas loves the game and really understands it well to be a new 4 years old. He scored two goals during his game and was very proud of himself just as we were of him. Then during Jonathan's game, he paced up and down the field encouraging his brother and the other players just like a coach. Jonathan did a great job too during his game. He enjoys being out there and interacting with his friends that are on the team. I am proud of both of my boys!
Huddle before the game
Prayer before the game
Let's play ball!
Laurie entertained herself with a game of hide and seek

Here I am!

Jonathan getting a good throw in

The soccer warriors

The goal of the game-SNACKS
No comments:
Post a Comment