So to recap our morning, we took Jonathan to school, watched some TV, and played bubbles! I did not get any housework or errands done but I did enjoy my time with my kids. All too often I get so busy trying to keep the house clean and all the errands done that I do not take the time to enjoy my kids and just play with them. One day all too soon they will all be in school full time and then I will have plenty of time for house cleaning, errands, and probably a job. But as my mother in law says..They are only little once! Enjoy your kids today!!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Just Blowing Bubbles
Nicholas, Laurie, and I did not have much planned for this morning so we headed outside for a while. Nicholas got a bubble blowing kit with different wands and some bubbles from a birthday party and he wanted to try it out. My kids had the best time with that kit. They took turns blowing bubbles and running after them to pop them. I even joined in on the fun. I had planned to work on my VBS material but the bubbles were so enticing. After the bubbles were gone, Nicholas and Laurie decided to ride bikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment