I am so excited!!! I have been getting ready to go on my first solo trip in 7 years! I am going to attend the Women of Joy conference in Charleston, SC this weekend. Sure we have all been on vacations..but it has never been just me, myself, and I since my kids were born. I am a little nervous to leave them because I have never been away from them for this long before. But I know I am leaving them in capable hands. Chris is good to them and with them and I have tried to get as many things ready for him that I can think of so that the weekend will run smoothly.
I am looking forward to a weekend of renewal and blessing...I just hope that I can relax enough to enjoy the conference. You can check out the speakers at www.womenofjoy.org. Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it when I return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment