Monday, May 25, 2009
Guess who has a loose tooth!
Jonathan of course! Jonathan came up to me about a week ago and told me that he couldn't eat his apple piece because it hurt his loose tooth. I was in shock for you see I have been checking his teeth for the past several weeks and none of them were remotely loose. Now all of a sudden, his left bottom front tooth is really loose! I am not sure about the timeline for losing teeth but I think that Jonathan (who will be 7 in June) may be on the later side of that timeline. The dentist actually says that the later his permanent teeth come in the healthier they will be so I guess they should be pretty healthy. I just hope there is enough room in his mouth for all these permanent teeth that will eventually come in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yes that is my kids problem not enough room. We already had to pull a few to make roon...ugh! Zoe lost 2 last month and I think that is really early. Looks like the tooth fairy will be visiting your house before long.
We are right there with ya. None of Tyler's teeth are even close to being loose and he will be 7 in August. The denist told us the same thing and told us not to worry about it. He is really wanting to loose a tooth for some reason though..lol
Remember how worried you were because Jonathan didn't have teeth for so long? Now, you are reaping the benefits of it! Seth's already lost 3 teeth...not something you want to happen to your baby so soon!
Now you are going to have to make him a tooth fairy pillow. I made one with both boys and they started learning to "stitch" as Robbie calls it. I wound up doing most of the sewing, but they loved stuffing it!
Tell Jonathan congrats and to not grow up so quick!
Post a Comment