Friday, May 8, 2009

3K end of the year program

The 3 year old end-of-year program was held this morning in the church sanctuary at 9:30 am. Nicholas, along with all the other three year olds got up on stage and sang their little hearts out. It was so precious!! I think Nicholas may have a future in singing or something musical-he simply loves to get up there on the stage. He was even a little upset because he did not have the opportunity to speak a part during the show. I told him that he was a star in my book if he stood up there and sang well...and he did just that. Nicholas has learned so much this year. He loves his teacher and all the boys in his little class. The classes sang several songs but I videoed Nicholas' favorite song-Deep and Wide. The program ended with a slide show of pictures from different events during the year.
They have one more week of school and then they will be out till next year.


Ms. Mindy's class:Nicholas, Daniel, Ethan, Camden, and Graham
The whole class wore red ELC shirts!

Nicholas and Ethan

No comments: