Saturday, August 1, 2009

The end of a great vacation

On our last day in Charleston, we decided to go and see Ft. Moultrie. It is full of good stuff for all you history buffs (my husband being one of the biggest ones). Jonathan was not too impressed and was ready to go back to the car early. Laurie was getting tired too so I took them back and let the adventursome ones finish the tour. Here are a few pictures from that experience..
We were glad to be able to go on vacation..Jonathan even prayed and thanked God for the fun time we had! We were all glad to be home and in our own beds last night though.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jessica,
This is your brother R (I will not use my full name because I may be in a hostile country one day with the IMB:). Thank you for the blog updates. I am enjoying them. Keep running and we will do a race next September sometime. Love you