Monday, August 24, 2009
Happy Birthday Tyler!
Over the weekend, Jonathan and I attended Tyler Glover's 7th birthday party. He held it at the park in Duncan. The kids played on the playground, ate supper, had cake and ice cream, opened presents, and then went to the water park! Jonathan really enjoyed the playground as well as the water park. He had not been to the water park before and so I did not know how he would do...but he loved it. Jonathan really likes Tyler and we were so happy that we could go and help him celebrate. Happy Birthday Tyler!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Thank you for coming... Tyler really likes Jonathan too... Loved the park and the waterpark it was our first time there too. We will have to make a trip back one day... Denise said she had that stuff for you if you don't get let me know I have it too.. Here for any questions...
Post a Comment