Tuesday, August 11, 2009
My Mom's visit
This past week has been VERY busy! My mother flew in for a short visit here before leaving for California to see my brother, his family, and my new little nephew, Joshua Walter Ludwick. Her visit here was a good one but was very short considering this is the first time in a year and a half that we have seen her!! I was so glad that my kids were able to reconnect with my mother and learn more about the place where she lives and works as a missionary with my father. She and I were able to go shopping a few times and I loved those times and will remember them when I get depressed because she can't go with me on a weekly basis. We took a visit down to Columbia to see my grandmother too. Last night, we all went to the Cracker Barrel in Gaffney. Our group included my aunt and uncle and my cousins and brothers. It was a good meal and Laurie and I only had to visit the potty 4 times! She was pretty well behaved as were the boys and that always helps a meal be more enjoyable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a great visit with your mom! I wish I could have said hello in person!
Oh, and I know I am not the proper replacement, but you know I will shop with you any time! ;)
Post a Comment