Friday, August 28, 2009

Hooray for Mrs. Leigh!!

Nicholas' teacher, Mrs. Leigh, made backpacks or should I say tote bags for the class this year. I was super excited when I heard the news....but then when I saw the actual tote bag at open house (before it was done) I was a little doubtful. But I want to appologize to Mrs. Leigh and tell her that I will never doubt her creative expertise again...the tote bags are gorgeous!!!
Nicholas brought his home from school today (a special thanks to Ms. Erin for picking him up and to Ms. Tiffany for taking him...since my car would not start this morning) and he was so proud. I am thrilled that he has such a handsome looking tote bag to take to school this year. All the other kids at the ELC...eat your hearts out.

PS I did get my car fixed...the battery simply needed to be replaced!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

AWWWWWW, Thanks, girl! Now I have the biggest smile on my face!

Glad he likes the bag and I'm glad you like it, too!!

I'll be updating the class blog later, so be sure to check it out!

Hugs! LT

Stacy said...

Those bags are too cute!!!

He seems to be loving school!