The end of the summer break for the kids is always bitter sweet. On the one hand, they are glad to go back to school and meet a new teacher and new friends as well as hang out again with some old friends. I am glad to get everyone back on a schedule and in a good routine! On the other hand, they are not happy about all the work and the lack of free play time that going back to school entails. I also do miss them while they are at school-it seems like such a long day...some days.
This year, Jonathan will be in 1st grade and Nicholas will be attending the ELC. I can't believe that the boys are growing up so fast! Soon I will no longer have babies even though they have assurred me that they will always be my babies!! Since school starts tommorrow for Jonathan (and on the 25th for Nicholas), we decided to go to Chuck E Cheese with our good friends for one last play time before school started. My kids love Chuck E Cheese but we don't go often because of the cost so this was a treat. They play well together, share the tokens, and are even learning to only get prizes that their tickets can afford them. That will probably mean that we can start going a little more frequently because I can get out of there fairly cheaply. But we won't tell them that!!







1 comment:
I'm so glad we got to take them for one last big playdate before school starts! They all had a blast!
Post a Comment