Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Preschool here I come!!

Nicholas started 4k this morning. He has the same wonderful teacher that Jonathan had...Mrs. Leigh. Jonathan really loved her and I am sure that Nicholas will too. He told me that today he played in the block center and the housekeeping center in which he pretended to be a doggy. He also told me that they had goldfish and M&Ms for snack. They also celebrated a child's birthday today..so they had cupcakes too! Nicholas also came home and cleaned his plate at lunch and asked for more. Preschool must make one hungry!!
I have such opposites in the boys...Jonathan told me this first day in 1st grade was good and Nicholas told me all of the above about his first day. I am so glad that Nicholas shares more...I have to drag it out of Jonathan. I guess that is the difference between an introvert (Jonathan) and an extrovert (Nicholas). However they choose to express themselves though, we are off to a great start to our school years!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like he had a great day... My older boys are like too but more through the years they both don't share... Tyler depends on the day...

jkstrib said...

I had the pleasure of having Nicholas in my group at one of the preschool camps this summer! He is one awesome kid. I enjoyed all of our conversations together!