I bathed all the kids last night and Nicholas was the last one to get bathed. He decided to play a little in the tub, which he has done before, so I let him. Since Chris was still at work, I left Nicholas in the tub and went to finish cleaning the dishes from supper. Usually Nicholas just swishes around and gets his hair wet or plays with cars or other bath toys. However, last night he came into the kitchen covered from head to toe in bubbles (and nothing else) about 20 minutes later. He came in crying and saying that he couldn't get the bubbles off!
I tried as calmly as I could to take him back to the bathroom and when we got in there....I found a bathtub full of bubbles to match the child who was covered with bubbles!! He stood in the tub and I was able to rinse him off...sorry no pictures (for obvious reasons).
When Chris got home, I told him all about it and we had a good laugh! It was a much needed one too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Well, we ate popsicles in the bathtub last night.
Post a Comment