We attended the Trunk or Treat event at Bethlehem Baptist Church on Wednesday night. It was so good to see old friends! Jonathan got to see Emma too. He doesn't get to see her often since they go to separate schools.
On Thursday, Nicholas had his fall party at the ELC. His little class all dressed up in their costumes and they were so cute!! We made some candy necklaces for his class which he took to school today and they even got to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" at school.
Today, Jonathan had his fall party at AMES. I am serving as the grade parent for his class this year and so I was busy getting things ready for the party. They made some cute picture frames with the pictures I had taken of the class earlier in the year. They also had pizza and cupcakes! Yum! My kids now have more than enough candy and we still have to go to a fall festival at my mother in law's church tommorrow night for the actual holiday!

Nicholas' class at the ELC










No comments:
Post a Comment