Jonathan received his first report card for the year today. He did very well and got E (excellent) on all his Math and Reading components! He had a few S (satisfactory) on some of the handwriting and writing items. I know that will continue to get better with time and practice. On the next report card he will start getting letter grades but I'm sure that he will do fine with that grading system too. As his mother, I am so proud of him and his teacher had many good things to say about him too. Jonathan really enjoys his teacher this year-Mrs. Leslie Evatt. She is a member of our church and a friend of mine so the lines of communication are always open.
We also got his MAP testing report. Jonathan is in the 93% in Math and the 85% in Reading!!! Keep up the good work son! We are so proud of you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Way to go Jonathan!!!
Post a Comment