I got the opportunity to go on a field trip with Jonathan today to Stewart Farms in Enoree. I was able to take Nicholas along since his trip to Nivens had been rained out twice! My father in law and sister in law graciously agreed to help out with Laurie Grace so I could focus on the boys today. The farm took some time to get to, but the boys really enjoyed the farm. Nicholas acted just like one of the kids from Jonathan's class...listened to the guide and everything! We took a hayride, the boys picked their own pumpkins (which are currently in their rooms), and attempted a corn maze. The corn maze was difficult and Jonathan got a little tired of getting lost. He told his teacher that he would just find the exit sign again and they could get out of that maze! After a morning filled with outside activities (and it was very cold and windy), we sat down under a covered picnic area to eat lunch. Jonathan was able to come back home with me since his teacher said that they would not be doing too much once they got back to school. I really enjoyed the experience even though it was cold and was glad to have some time to spend with my two boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment